May 5, 2008

Cheeseburgers From The Oven

We had some yummy Cheeseburger Meat Loaf Hoagies tonight for dinner. This recipe is pretty darn easy and was pretty darn tasty. My only complaint was that the 'patties' didn't hold together very well. I think next time I might use a small can of drained diced tomatoes instead of the tomato sauce - may be that'll tighten 'em up a bit? Otherwise a very easy and quick meal. I used a home baked onion roll recipe from this book instead of the hoagie rolls... just because I was itchin' to bake! By the way, if you like warm from the oven fresh baked bread, give that cookbook a try. There is a new and improved version now, but the recipes I've made from my edition have all worked and have all been VERY easy, plus the bread machine does most of the work for you!

No comments: