November 2, 2008

Thankful Stuff Day 2

Hey, I'm on a roll - two in a row! Since I'm feeling crummy today I am very thankful for my magazines. I love getting them in the mail every month, or picking up one that catches my eye at the grocery/book store. You have to admit, magazines are pretty to look at and full of inspiration. I don't know about you, but I tear many a page out of my magazines - just ask anyone who gets my hand-me-downs! So, here is a list of my favorites.

Magazines I subscribe to:
Country Living
Country Home
Better Home & Gardens
Mary Endelbreit's Home Companion
Woman's Day
Creating Keepsakes
Scrapbooks Etc.
Interweave Knits
Cooking Light
Taste of Home
Family Fun
Parenting

Magzines I pick up often at the store:
Martha Stewart Living - The holiday ones always catch my eye
Southern Living - Again, it's the holiday issues
Quilts and More
Food Network Magazine - A brand spankin' new one that's pretty good

No comments: